- Alexander Hamilton and the Battle of Yorktown, October 1781 : The Winning of American Independence / Phillip Thomas Tucker, PhD.
- List of Free African Americans in the American Revolution : Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Maryland, and Delaware : (Followed by the French and Indian Wars and Colonial Militias) / by Paul Heinegg.
- Regular Baptists in Colonial Anglican Virginia : Civil Obedience During Religious Toleration / by Laverne Young Smith.
- James Monroe, John Marshall, and “The Excellence of Our Institutions”, 1817-1825 : How Monroe’s Presidency Became “An Important Epoch in the History of the Civilized World” / Peter J. Aschenbrenner.
- Jayhawk : Love, Loss, Liberation, and Terror over the Pacific / Jay A. Stout with George L. Cooper.
- Nancy Astor : A Life in Photographs / Emily Astor.
- The Middle of Somewhere : An Artist Explores the Nature of Virginia / Suzanne Stryk.
- These Hills Were Home : A Walking History Guide to the Blue Ridge Mountains of Northern Greene and Western Madison County, Virginia / Kristie Kendall.
- Spirit of Fredericksburg : An Artist’s View of a Historic Town / art by Tanya Richey ; written by April Bair.
- Norfolk Southern in Hampton Roads / Elizabeth Ownley Cooper.
- The Kidds of Brunswick, Lunenburg, Halifax, Mecklenburg & Pittsylvania Counties, Virginia, 1732-1850 / compiled by Reiley Kidd and Sandra K. Kidd.
- Still Life with Timex : Poems / Elisabeth Murawski.
- Within These Wicked Walls : A Novel / Lauren Blackwood.