Did you know that you can check out books from the Library of Virginia? If you are looking for books about Virginia we’ve got you covered.
Swing by and check out some of these new acquisitions.
- Jamestown brides : the story of England’s “Maids for Virginia” / Jennifer Potter
- Susquehannocks : new perspectives on settlement and cultural identity / edited by Paul A. Raber
- Freedom roots : histories from the Caribbean / Laurent Dubois & Richard Lee Turits
- Historic Tazewell, Virginia: Main Street walking tour / Tazewell County Historical Society
- 1963 : a turning point in civil rights / Lawrence G. Campbell, Sr.
- Quilting the black-eyed pea : poems and not quite poems / Nikki Giovanni
- The greatest upset never seen : Virginia, Chaminade, and the game that changed college basketball / Jack Danilewicz
- All about Camille / by Dan Ellis
- Hunting & fishing the Chesapeake : unforgettable tales of wing and water / C. L. Marshall
- Smokelore : a short history of barbecue in America / Jim Auchmutey
- Searching for Rosanna / Jill Williams Lucas
- The Cabells and their kin / by Alexander Brown ; forward by Randolph Wall Cabell
- An orphan’s safe haven : an orphan’s childhood memoir / James L. Teeter