Did you know that you can check out books from the Library of Virginia? If you are looking for books about Virginia we’ve got you covered.
Swing by and check out some of these new acquisitions.
- To Begin the World Over Again: How the American Revolution Devastated the Globe / Matthew Lockwood
- The Lovings: An Intimate Portrait / photographs by Grey Villet; text by Barbara Villet
- The Neff Gang Story: Helltown, Shenandoah County, Virginia: The Story of the Gang who Became the Main Headlines in the Early 1900’s / Philip Crown
- Bridges Over the Rapidan River in Virginia / Patricia J. Hurst
- Commemorating Camille: Never Forget / Nelson County Historical Society
- Sister Cities: A Story of Friendship between Virginia and Mali / Ana Edwards and Robin Poulton
- 100 Years of Graham High School, Bluefield, Virginia / Anthony K. Stephens
- Dining at the Homestead / Albert Schnarwyler, Eleanor & James Ferguson
- Tazewell High School Bulldogs: Football Through the Years / Terry W. Mullins, Don Necessary, Tony O’Quinn
- The Wrong Side of Murder Creek: A White Southerner in the Freedom Movement / Bob Zellner with Constance Curry
- The Swiss in the United States / John Paul von Grueningen, editor
- Blackbeard: The Birth of America / Samuel Marquis
- Life Sentence / J. M. R. Gaines